Wednesday, April 2, 2008

DiosMio

I'm already in a FUNK, b/c of this javascript:sendarticle('sendEmailLink', 'Global Gridlock: How the US Military-Industrial Complex Seeks to Contain and Control the Earth and it%E2%80%99s Eco-System ');

if that didn'tt work, see lower post or global research


So I'm already in a funk and had a couple of guiness' ....and the StinkEye from my Wife....
doesn't matter... go read th article.

Serpents lick my eyes...

I'd rather THEY engage in an all out6 nuclear war....
If you run the theme in this article out to it's fruition, you get HellWorld.

Unending Uber-Fascism. Worst of all possible worlds....
and with no effective recourse~
Bring on peak everything, sooner, rather than later///
Collapse is the only thing I can see standing between us and the Terrible Darkness that would result from the fruition of plans loke this...
If there is a God, May He save us.

No comments: